Front-End React Developer
A vizualizat 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Engleză - Avansat
, Română - Avansat
Salariu net pe luna
1000 - 2000
We are looking for a Front-End Web/App Developer, a React native expert who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designs and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
We have various projects in various stages of development: there’s designs to develop, MVPs to do, and projects to maintain and update. The part of the pipeline you like the most: you can do it with us. Our main framework is React native (for iOS and Android), Redux. We are looking for experienced guys that play with teams.
CRESMART ADVISOR was founded by two spanish guys in 2019. In 2020 we have grown and in 2021 we keep growing. Join just as we start a journey full of opportunities, in a year that will be full of excitement! Join a dynamic, flexible and energetic team!
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- To plan and design the structure and design of web/apps.
- To develop web/app features that can enhance the user experience.
- To strategize design choices according to user experience.
- To implement design for mobile sites.
- To make web/app designs that are mobile-savvy.
- To supervise software workflow management with project management tools (example, GitHub, Jira).
- To optimize application for maximum speed and boost their scalability.
- To test websites during the development process for usability and fixing bugs.
- Ensure that the website front-end is free from errors or bugs.
- To supervise the production and maintenance of the user interfaces of websites and web applications.
Tech list and requirements:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates.
- Knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Experience in working with graphic design applications (for example, Adobe Illustrator) is a plus.
- Experience in creating responsive and adaptive web designs.
- Experience with Redux
- Experience developing applications that work with real time data and websockets.
- Experience implementing push notifications.
Excellent problem-solving skills.