Acest job nu mai este activ.
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
- Execute project and propose corrective actions using a standard Project Management Plan,
- In line with PMBOK® and the Nokia Project Management processes, prepare Project Management Plans and project phase plans for the Projects. Propose for approval tactical contingency plans in anticipation of potential problems.
- Prepare HW forecast requirement plans,
- Prepare HW forecast and monitor deviation on actual vs forecast to implement corrective actions,
- Execute project, monitor and control progress against a baseline plan, look continuously for improvement,
- Propose for approval corrective actions when not tracking against the plan,
- Provide the necessary Project Metrics (eg Effort to date, Estimated Cost to Complete, Estimated effort at Completion),
- Ensure Project closing,
- Report the PM relevant KPIs and milestones defined in the reporting via the Nokia Project Management KPI web-based tool,
- Contribute to project reviews internally and toward the customer,
- Manage customer relationship in the scope of project execution,
- Ensure customer input to the project is received in a timely and effective manner in order to meet project objectives and schedules,
- Obtain customer input sign-off of completed deliverables and formal customer acceptance of project completion,
- Ensure that the project is delivered within the approved budget and profitability forecast,
- Provide appropriate reporting,
- Ensure effective billing and payment. End to end P&L responsible,
- Approve purchase orders to be processed by appropriate organization (OEM),
- Accountable for forecast accuracy,
- Lead contract administration (order management billing and payment) strictly limited to contract scope,
- Flag any deviation (change order management and claim management),
- Customer expectations management,
- Follow PM best practices fulfillment as per Quality guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Experience in project management position preferable in an international environment,
- Good knowledge of project and program management methodologies,
- Ability to work across boundaries,
- Strong motivational and empowerment skills,
- Strong communication and presentation abilities,
- Strong relationship management skills,
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and networks and to work effectively with multiple stakeholders in a changing environment,
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills,
- experience of working cross-culturally and able to demonstrate experience of working and thinking globally,
- Experience of cross-functional team working and performing effectively in a matrix environment,
- Fluent in English (both written and speaking),
- Second language : German, Italian, Spanish or French will be an advantage.
Acest job nu mai este activ.