engleză, spaniolă, germană
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. The Retail Business Service (RBS) group is an integral part of the Amazon online product life cycle. The team is designed to ensure Amazon remains competitive in the online retail space with wide selection, good product information and the best price. The tasks handled by this group impact customer´s buying decisions and online user experience.
Depending on the team you will be part of, you will have the opportunity to support and contribute to one of the key processes within RBS, which will impact customers’ experience, such us:
- Offering support to the Spanish or Italian vendors/manufacturer by validating the information received from them and uploading the content on Amazon's catalog, creating new product detail pages or improving the already existing ones (product description/content/etc);
- Ensuring that the website content is accurate and up to date by analyzing website customer reviews, assigning products to the correct categories so that customers can easily find the products they need, performing quality audits to be sure everything that appears on the Amazon websites respects company’s standards.
- Resolving defects both at the warehouse and at the customer side by analyzing the available data and using internal tools, proposing corrective actions to prevent future similar problems that might appear at the customer or the supply chain level.
In your day-to-day job, depending on the process you will be working on, you will be faced with numerous challenges such as:
- Demonstrate expertise in handling end-to-end processes and related tools in order to achieve business goals;
- Perform root cause analysis, researching for missing information, finding the main errors and solving them in order to ensure the correct functioning of processes and to enhance team performance in terms of productivity and quality;
- Supporting and implementing improvement ideas in order to improve processes efficiency;
- Monitor team and individual KPIs (productivity, quality, utilization, etc), create reports and raise the flag and dive deep on deviations;
- Share knowledge and best practices with the team by email, shadowing sessions, workshops. Training and mentoring other Associates to ensure a fast ramp;
- Taking part in client calls, leading and documenting the discussion.
- Advanced communication skills in English and an upper-intermediate level for Spanish or Italian;
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is preferred;
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office; Excel skills to be able to refine data and prepare business reports;
- Strong communication skills to interact with vendors and internal customers;
- Critical and analytical thinking in order to challenge processes and status quo ;
- Ability to work with large amounts of data;
- Maintain composure in critical situations;
- Ability to work with global and cross functional teams;
- Resistance to repetitive tasks and ability to identify automation opportunities;
- The ability to learn and to work on more tasks at the same time;
- The ability to anticipate customer’s needs and to set correctly the right expectations
- 1 – 2 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes – BPOs, Operations processes; Database management, Data analytics is preferred.
- VBA/SQL knowledge.