Detalii loc de munca
R&D System Team Leader
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
R&D System Team Leader_Sibiu_R&D_ADAS
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below
- Coordinate the professional activities of the team members and allocate resources in order to ensure quality results in line with the department ‘s strategy.
- Knowledgeable in defining the system architecture for complexi ty products, with support from the discipline architects (HW, SW and MD).
- Capable of supplying coaching and training for system related activities for new team members ( system architecture, requirement engineering )
- Organize the workload at team level.
- Coordinate and steers the team in order to achieve the department/group yearly targets;
- Track, monitor, evaluate the performance of his team members;
- Develop technical solutions in his area of responsibility;
- Ability to analyze complex problems and synthesize a system solution.
- Communication skills, Problem Solving and Decision Making, Initiative, Self Determination, Coaching Others, Teamwork.
- People development and performance management: is responsible to ensure that employee’s technical and social skills are at the level required by the job; motivates and performs periodical evaluation f or all direct reports.
- Coaching and mentoring: technical coaching of team members in order to obtain expected project results.
- Communication: ensure cross-functional communication / cooperation in order to improve information flow inside the team and with the business partners.
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily disco unt, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In2020, Continental generated sales of€37. 7billion and currently employs around 233K people in58 countries and markets. In2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
In the time frameContinental invested about €2billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. The company has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed over20. 100colleagues by the end of2020, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the “SensePlanAct” chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.