If you enjoy OO programming and solving complex puzzles, you’ll love working with Quintiq. The Quintiq application suite is a standard software that solves the complex Supply Chain Planning & Optimization (SCP&O) challenges of any business in any industry. It offers customers all the benefits of standard software, with all the advantages of a fully configurable solution.
As a Quintiq Specialist, you’ll be working in small to bigger project teams to help some of the world’s most successful companies achieve their business goals. Your solid technical solution design and intuitive user interface support your customers in making the right decisions in optimizing their operations. We’d like you to be a team player who can take ownership of the technical side of customer implementations.
- Deliver solutions based on the core design principles;
- Document the conceptual, logical and technical architecture for the project;
- Implement cutting edge industry solutions for challenging customer problems;
- Support customers throughout implementation projects in both technical and functional aspects;
- Take ownership of your solution, and be responsible for overseeing the implementation and testing at different stages of the project;
- Bring top notch problem solving skills to a variety of computer science relates problems;
- Be a vital part of the solution designing team;
- Troubleshoot blocking problems for customers and team members.
- A bachelor, master's in computer science, operation research, industrial engineering, computational engineering, mathematics or related studies;
- High abstraction and analytical abilities;
- Energetic and flexible;
- Experience with object-oriented modeling (UML) and programming languages such as Java, C++ and C#;
- Knowledge of optimization techniques in operations research and artificial intelligence (linear programming, genetic algorithms, heuristic search techniques, constraint programming, etc.);
- Sound judgment in software technology (.NET, OSGi), data representation (XML, JSON);
- Affinity with databases (Oracle, SQL Server) and interface technologies (., SOAP, MQ, JMS, ODBC) is a plus;
- Strong communication skills, especially in an environment of top professionals;
- Good command of German is an advantage.
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Join Accenture Digital!
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Industry X .0
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X .0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries
In your role within our Industry X .0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X .0 space.
If you see yourself in this add, we'd be happy to meet you!