Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Develop, test and support quality models in a timely manner
- Assist in the development of analytical methods using statistical tools and understanding of models and markets
- Evaluate, acquire, integrate, test, implement and support solutions where appropriate
- Interpret and apply results gained using a variety of techniques such as: simple data aggregation, data attribution, and statistical analysis
- The main deliverables involve the creation of computer-based models that seek to predict the movements of worldwide financial markets.
- Masters degree from a leading university and . degree from the top universities in Romania, US, (or other leading universities in the world) in a quantitative discipline (mathematics, financial engineering, statistics, computer science, physics or any other related field that is highly analytical and quantitative)
- PhD program is a big plus
- Have a research scientist mindset: be a deep thinker, creative, persevering, smart, a self-starter, etc.;
- Be competent in a programming language (Python, R, Matlab). Good Python knowledge is a big plus;
- Possess good English language skills;
- Candidates need not have prior knowledge of financial markets, but must have a strong interest in learning about stock markets and financial markets (financial instruments and transactions including futures, options, swaps, fixed income derivatives);
- Can work and collaborate as part of a team;
- Have impeccable work ethic.
- Competitive compensation package, in accordance with experience and knowledge gained
- Challenging career development options in a very innovative market
- Exciting new career in a dynamic, growing organization
- Good job perspective for the future
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment
- New and modern fitted office in Bucharest