Quantitative Advisory Services Consultant
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Quantitative Advisory Senior come from a variety of technical backgrounds and apply statistical and machine learning models to business issues, risk management and regulatory topics.
As a member of our team, you’ll work in a highly collaborative environment with risk management experts, regulatory experts, corporate treasurers, data science practitioners and advisory professionals using statistical modeling and machine learning. This is a high growth, high visibility area with opportunities to enhance your skillset and build your career.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and validating credit and market risk models and parameters
- Use predictive analytics and machine learning techniques around AML, fraud and other operational risks
- Stress testing and scenario analysis
- Financial instruments and commodities risks management and valuation
- Cash flows forecasting
- Process, cleanse and verify the integrity of data used
- Provides guidance to assist staff in reaching their full potential (. willingly addresses questions, contributes constructive on-the-job feedback and training, conducts meaningful and timely performance reviews).
A BSc/MSc in a technical field like Computer Science, Econometrics, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.)
- Experience with applications around risk modeling and regulatory topics is a plus
- Exposure to using statistical computer languages (. R, Python, SQL, etc.) to work with large data sets.
- Good organizational, analytical and verbal/written communication skills
- Good English
What’s in it for you?
Most globally integrated knowledge system
Free certifications, national&international trainings
EY Community: more than 15 tribes for shared hobbies
Extra vacation days when public holidays fall on a weekend
Medical coverage for you and your family
Bookster library at the office and plenty of discounts
Top notch counseling, mentorship