With sales of €39. 2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35, 4k employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
Job Description :
- Track planning and implementation of plant quality procedures.
- Maintain the quality manual up to date.
- Coordinate and administrate the activities of the Instruction Management Tool.
- Administrate QMS documents and folder.
- Plan, organize and monitor internal audits (layered, product, process, system, ergonomic, customer complaint)
- Implement and follow-up the corrective actions if the case.
- External audits preparation (certification and surveillance for ISISO TS
- Can represent the organization in front of certification body.
- Perform audits, part of audit team.
- Support for EHS audits in the plant from the quality department side.
- Track and report the quality score cards (including red KPI's monitoring).
- Drives the continuous improvement of quality management system.
- Provide coaching to other Quality System Specialists, junior to his / her function
- Act as mentor for the integration period of new colleagues: support the definition of Training Integration Plan, goals for integration and offer further support for a successful integration
- Provide training to the team colleagues on topics defined together with the Department Manager
- Train other plant employees on how to use IMT - Instruction Management Tool (visualization).
- Perform trainings for other departments according to quality requirements / standards/ introduction day.
- Promote the quality mindset in the organization. Consultancy regarding internal and external standards.
- University degree (. Mechanics, Electronics) or relevant professional experience.
- 3+ years experience as Quality System Specialist;
- At least 3 years production quality relevant experience;
- Quality standards: ISO TSVDA , ISO 19011;
- Quality standards: ISO 9001;
- Internal standards (quality manual, procedures, methods);
- FMEA knowledge;
- PPAP knowledge;
- SPC, MSA knowledge;
- Control plan knowledge;
- Quality methods and problem solving knowledge;
- Advanced English skills.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities