Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Manages the compliance to TS16949 requirements within Test, NVH, CAE, Durability, and Materials lab;
- Manages Quality system document release, update, distribution and compliance for Systems Engineering;
- Owns Employee Empowerment program: ensures II are tracked, implemented, and communicated in a timely manner;
- Drives organizational engagement through recognition and weekly communications;
- Manages Systems Engineering Intern process to include budget, functional needs, rotation, evaluation, and report-outs;
- Acts as team based work system resource to ensure team leverages organizational principles to drive efficiency.
- Technical Bachelor degree;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Superior command of English (written and verbal);
- Previous experience as quality engineer within a multinational.