Quality Specialist High Voltage
Middle (2-5 ani)
Employment type: Permanent
Experience level: 3 - 4 years
We are looking for a Quality Planning Specialist , for our Quality Planning team from Satu Mare.
Take on a new challenge in a young & ambitious team!
- Act as interface between the internal and external partners ( for example Main Project Leader, Project Leader, Customer, Suppliers etc.;
- Assuring the quality of processes and products, in order tomeet client's requirements;
- Develop and implement specified quality concepts and actions to assure the stated quality standards
for new developments;
- Evaluate information on quality-relevant data and develop concepts for quality improvement;
- Create and monitor technical reports – control plans, control instructions, measurement reports,
- Determine inspection methods ( SPC, inspection severity, measurement,methods and equipment);
- Support and team working within internal and external departments;
- Planning, performing and documentation of internal audits processes.
- University Dregree in a technical field
- 3 to 5 Years of Professional Experience as Quality or process engineer/ technician;
- Experience in Project Management;
- Knowledge about the quality standards and tools (FMEA; SPC, APQP and PPAP)
- PC knowledge (MS Office)
- Good Knowledge of German language, English is an advantage;
- Problem Solving, analytical skills, communication, intercultural competence;
- Experience with the High Voltage Processes – is an advantage.
- We promote a warm and open-minded environment, strongly connected to the family spirit in which the company was founded;
- Friendly environment;
- Training programs and certificates;
- Secure jobs;
- Traveling to other locations of the Group and developing projects within an international environment.
We are looking forward to your application.
Company / Legal Entity: DRM Dräxlmaier Romania ., Org-Code: QE5