Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg , Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering aboutemployees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
We are currently searching fore Quality Specialist/Analyst colleague in Timisoara for our Quality team.
Description of function:
- Obtain/ order and view testing/ inspection plans and drawing documentation including customer and supplier specifications
- Coordinate complex tests/inspections
- Develop and plan complex tests to analyze defects and evaluate its plausibility with the customer
- Assure checking the interactions of several component groups for functional reliability
- Assure the creation of evaluations, the documentation of results, the recognition of deviations and the development of suggestions in cooperation with the customer; check the effectiveness of remedial actions
- Create extensive, complex series reports according to external customer requirements
- Coordinate the creation of documentation, taking into account customer-specific guidelines
- Plan and conduct training within the plant site
- Univesity Degree in a electronic/electro-technical / electromechanical/ mekatronical or other technical related discipline.
ull; Knowledge of quality methods and techniques (8D-Method, SPC, PPAP)
ull; Knowledge Customer Specific Requirements
ull; Minimum 3 years in electronics field/ production
ull; Competence in English language