Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
For our factory in Timisoara, producer of telecom antennas, we are looking for Quality Specialist.
- Represents and makes the connection between the company and the customer regarding the issues related to quality control;
- Responsible for the timely preparation and updating of control documentation;
- Participates and signs the documents prepared for the verifications performed on the execution phases;
- Responsible for the implementation of the quality management system;
- Performs qualitative technical analyzes within the projects;
- Solves possible deviations from the quality standards mentioned by customers;
- Monitors the operational performance indicators to contribute to their improvement;
- Proposes plans for improvement;
- Manages actions related to customer complaints;
- Follows the implementation and observance of the procedures specific to the technological process;
- Prepares, implements and maintains the documentation specific to quality monitoring (Control plans, process approval protocols, control instructions of the quality, etc.);
- Is part of the decision-making teams of non-compliant products;
- Participates and coordinates internal audits.