Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
University Degree (Mechanical Engineering)
Fluent in Spoken and written English, Spanish will be a plus.
Good command of Windows, ERPs will be a plus.
Quality engineer for the production lines/tempering processes, conducting the following tasks :
• Quality control, processing and recording data.
• Raw materials and subcontracting : reception and control.
• Batch controls in production processes, where necessary.
• Finished product inspections and control.
• Responsible for internal calibration of specified gauges.
• Nonconformity monitoring and analysis.
• Responsible for corrective and preventive actions regarding nonconformities.
• Laboratory, dimensional reports, capability studies, etc. regarding sample products or customer complaints.
Quality certifications and audits:
• Documentation preparation for sample products (Flow charts, FMEAs, Control Plans, Instructions, and Documents)
• Participation in internal audits, as well as audits on suppliers according to the quality management plan.
• Customer audits and IATF16949, ISO14001 and IS processes responsible.
• Completion, monitoring and actions to improve the objectives assigned to the processes under their responsibility
Our main activity is the machining of large and medium series multi spindle lathes, CNC lathes, grinding, broaching and performing various operations on milling and drilling machining center.
Our production activity is developed in two plants with Headquarters in Spain, ICT MECANIZADOS, and in Romania, DEYCO ICT, certified with ISO/TS 16949: 2009, ISO14001.