Middle (2-5 ani)
ContiTech is one of the world’s leading industry specialists. The Continental division offers its customers connected, environment-friendly, safe and convenient industry and service solutions using a range of materials for off-highway applications, on rails and roads, in the air, under and above the ground, in industrial environments, for the food sector and the furniture industry. With aroundemployees in 42 countries and sales of some billion eurothe global industrial partner is active with core branches in Asia, Europe and North and South America.
- Ensures customer satisfaction is maintained / exceeded by implementation of continuous improvement of quality systems, processes and products.
- Creates and updates the instructions of the quality department in accordance to changes and requirements.
- Creates and coordinates the updates of the FMEA, CP and PPAP.
- Analyzes the customer complaints (8D) and establishes root cause with the team; implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
- Creates weekly and monthly quality reports.
- Technical University degree.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge about quality system documents handling in accordance to IATF 16949 and process involvement.
- Technical drawing knowledge and 8D / FMEA / CP experience.
- Very good knowledge of Ms. Office, SAP knowledge represents an advantage.
- Very good command of English.
What we offer
- Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology.
- Excellent career opportunities.
- Competitive salary package.
- Training program.
- Private medical insurance.
- Working in a young and dynamic team.
- International working environment.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.