Middle (2-5 ani)
Quality Process Engineer
- Ensures customer satisfaction is maintained / exceeded by implementation of continuous improvement of quality systems, processes and products.
- Creates and updates the instructions of the quality department in accordance to changes and requirements.
- Creates and coordinates the updates of the FMEA, CP and PPAP.
- Analyzes the customer complaints (8D) and establishes root cause with the team; implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
- Creates weekly and monthly quality reports.
- Technical University degree.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge about quality system documents handling in accordance to ISO/TS16949 and process involvement.
- Technical drawing knowledge and 8D / FMEA / CP experience.
- Very good knowledge of Ms. Office, SAP knowledge represents an advantage.
- Very good command of English.
What we offer
- Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology.
- Excellent career opportunities.
- Competitive salary package.
- Training program.
- Private medical insurance.
- Working in a young and dynamic team.
- International working environment.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.