QUALITY PLANNING TEAM LEADER
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Manages and coordinates the human resources within the quality planning team;
- Track implementation of quality requirements according the customer's requirements and regulations;
- Monitor the internal quality indicators and the quality results reported by the client;
- Manage the process of resolving customer complains;
- Actively involves in designing PFMEA;
- Coordinate the development of control plans;
- Participate to validation of new product, ensuring data collection and setting quality targets for the period of transfer;
- Identify quality improvement opportunities and lead improvement projects;
- Coordinate the analysis and corrective action for process using quality specific tools.
Requirements for the ideal candidate:
- Technical university degree;
- Experience in customer relations in automotive industry – 3 years;
- QS 9000/ISO TSAQP FMEA, SPC knowledge;
- Experience as internal auditor ISr ISO TS 16949 is an advantage;
- Leadership experience is an advantage;
- PC operating skills – MS Office;
- Fluent in English (German is an advantage);
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Analytical thinking, able to make decisions and to interpret technical procedures or documents.