Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
In the frame of assuring the client’s satisfaction, your principal missions include:
- Tracking and documenting technical accidents and quality incidents in the vehicle
- Detecting incidents in the vehicle concerning dysfunctions and technical breakdowns
- Identifying and transferring quality issues to the responsible departments able to propose solutions for series-production and after sales
- Analyzing and identifying the incident’s root in order to realize a synthesis of the issue
Candidate’s profile :
- Having succeeded your studies in engineering regarding quality, you have already gained at least a one-year experience in a similar position.
- Ideally, you have already worked in the automobile sector for a constructor or automobile supplier.
- You should have a talent for organization and be curious. Time management and open mindedness are equally important.
- You should be available for relocation for a training period between 6-24 months in France in the beginning of the job. French linguistic skills are therefore important.
- If this offer corresponds to what you are looking for, do not hesitate to apply!