București, Cluj-Napoca, Craiova, Arad
With sales of € billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximatelyemployees in 53 countries. Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division, which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multifunctional displays, control units, electronic car-entry systems, tire-monitoring systems, radios, multimedia and navigation systems, climate control systems, telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems.
Quality Manager in Project for I ID - TSR
As a Quality Manager in Project your responsibility will be to ensure and drive the execution of quality related measures according to the Project Quality Plan.
Your activities will include to:
- Develop, obtain customer agreement and maintain the Project Quality Plan.
- Ensure that the necessary quality objectives and safety measures for the projects are identified.
- Actively participate in the creation of the DFMEA
- Develop and obtain customer agreement for the Special/Critical Characteristics
- Develop and maintain the Prototype and Pre-series Control Plan
- Report the project quality status
- Initiate and lead problem solving activities in case of deviations to meet planned targets. Escalate to management if necessary.
- Support the release of prototypes, tooling, equipment (gauges, fixtures) by supervising, that the requirements fixed in the Project Quality Plan are fulfilled.
- Conduct the start of Lessons Learned process and pursue that lessons learned are used and collected.
- Ensure the planning and execution of process audits for production process, product tests and part analysis.
- Coordinate internal and customer audits.
The Quality Manager in Project is the driver for Quality within the assigned project.
The role is responsible in front of the customer for the quality of the product.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Standards / Laws (IATF16949, CMMI – appreciated, Automotive SPICE – appreciated)
- Knowledge of Quality related methodology (. FMEA, Control Plan, Review, 8D methodology, 5Why approach, Ishikawa methodology)
- Knowledge of Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Problem Solving techniques
- Basic Project Management knowledge
- Basic Risk management knowledge
- Knowledge of manufacturing technology is appreciated
- Knowledge of product validation is appreciated
- Initiative and Drive
- Analytical skills
- Customer orientation
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.