Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Develop, implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the company’s Quality Systems and Policies into compliance with quality systems requirements;
- Coordinate specific processes in the quality department ; Effectively interact with Production team to maintain product supply and help introduce new products;
- Carrying out internal and external audits (system and process) to ensure early detection of weaknesses and entering all necessary corrective actions;
- Coordination, training and the continued development of specific processes of the Plant with taking into consideration the applicable standards and the economic aspects in collaboration with other departments;
- Conducting and coordinating the internal system audits, the process audits and introducing and monitoring of the corrective actions;
- Checking and approval of working instructions of the Plant;
- Maintains and analyzes KPI data;
- Team management for all persons within Quality Department;
- Assures the implementation and improvement of processes needed to increase customer satisfaction and reports to the general manager the effectiveness and the result of these improvements;
- Maintains up –to-date the visual aids as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in an applied science or engineering field;
- Additional training in quality management would be a plus (eg. responsible of quality management);
- Auditor ISO/TS 16949;
- Auditor VDA ;
- Knowledge of PPAP, IMDS, MSA and APPQP;
- Experience in Quality management systems;
- Knowledge of standards and methods of qualitative analysis in Automotive field;
- Minimum 3-5 years Quality Management experience in metals manufacturing serving the automotive industry;
- Computer skills, advanced knowledge of Office – Word, Excel, Power Point;
- Advanced knowledge of English language (also Spanish would be a plus) ;
- Capacity for analysis, teamwork, leadership skills, economic and practical thinking, process oriented, analytical ability, initiative, goal orientation, communication skills, cooperation, focus on internal and external customer.