Quality Manager - Busag, Maramures
Senior (5-10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Working at our Busag production site in Maramures, reporting to the Plant Manager you will be responsible for the Quality Management process.
Your key deliverables:
The primary function of the Quality Manager is to lead the execution and deployment of the Eaton Quality Management Systems (EQMS) to meet customer requirements. Manages and improves the overall plant quality systems and performance utilizing key performance measures, EQMS elements and Eaton Lean Six Sigma Tools.
- Manage the preparation, implementation, and maintenance of the Quality Management System to comply with EQMS and
- Develop and implement strategic projects and tactical initiatives to continually improve the overall quality of products, information, and services.
- Interface with customers, suppliers, partners, and internal stakeholders in both the plant and at customer locations to enhance their perception and understanding of the plant quality systems.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement training programs relative to the Quality Management System.
- Manage and ensures effectiveness of the internal audit, Operations Assessment (OpA) and corrective action programs.
- Manages the Integrated Management System according to quality, environment, health & safety, energy management and risk management reference standards.
- Help collect and analyze key quality data to key performance indicators by using statistical tools.
- Work with manufacturing and product engineering to ensure successful new product launches.
- Manage Final and In-Process inspections necessary to ensure quality products to customers. Drive error-proofing solutions at the source to address issues found during inspections.
- Lead the deployment and support of the Eaton Quality Management System throughout the organization.
- Provide Quality leadership and support in development and transfer of new products, processes, and services (PROLaunch).
- Analyse organizational quality metrics and perform Management Reviews to evaluate results and recommend countermeasures to close gaps at the operational level.
- Coordinate and manage continuous improvement activities related to quality including 8D’s, Kaizen events, BPI’s, Six Sigma projects, and other problem solving activities.
- Educated at Bachelor degree from an accredited institution?
- Experienced in experience in Manufacturing/Quality Assurance with ISO?
- Highly knowledgeable of quality techniques including statistical methods used to analyze and control process variations, capability studies and PFMEA?
- Familiar with Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma methodology?
- Able to read and interpret detailed engineering data including customer specifications, and ISO Standards?
- Knowledgeable in the use of scales, calipers, micrometers and other quality control equipment?
- Possessing negotiation and conflict resolution skills?
- Fluent in English?
What Eaton offers?
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.