Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Eaton is a power management company with 2019 sales of $ billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximatelyemployees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit our website.
oin Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Reporting into the Plant Manager, in this role you will be a representative of Management with responsibilities in:
- ensuring the processes are established, implemented and maintained
- management reporting on quality management system performance, propose improvements
- standards compliance for the certified products
- promoting compliance with clients’ requirements
Your key deliverables:
- Maintain, analyse and report quality metrics
- Ensure the lowest quality costs and PPM (Parts Per Million) levels in relation to the customer or in-house
- Implement, develop and support the company's functions in alerting, training and adopting the best practices and methods to achieve the proposed objectives
- Lead the client complaints investigations and their reporting: facilitate the investigations of the 8D team, conduct dimensional studies and analyse the data to identify root causes, ensure that corrective and preventive measures have been taken; ensure reduction in PPM and customer complaints
- Supplier quality and development: ensure the development of supplier quality management systems and PPM levels, in collaboration with the Procurement, to ensure a continuous improvement of the quality of the supplied goods; start a development program including audit controls, to ensure deficiencies are attributed to them, using the 8D reporting system
- Document control: assist to the elaboration, modification and preservation of documents related to quality system
- Audit systems: plan, supervise and monitor the effectiveness of the audits, identify non-conformities in relation to ISO 9001 standards and company procedures, ensure that effective corrective and preventive measures are taken
- Control Plans / FMEAs: assist in the elaboration of FMEA documents, Control Plans / Reaction according to the requirements; document actions to reduce RPN (Risk Priority Number) and ensure their implementation
- Capacity studies, measurement systems analysis: support the manufacturing process in reducing the cost of scrap, improve the process capacity; ensure that devices inspection and measuring instruments are appropriate to the tasks
- Calibration: provide support in ensuring the calibration system and in compliance with the company requirements ISO 9001 standard
- Educated at Bachelors’ degree, preferably in Engineering?
- Coming with relevant experience in Manufacturing / Quality Management in a manufacturing environment?
- Highly knowledgeable in Quality Management systems, manufacturing principles and practices with the concept "Lean", ISO, Six Sigma, Kaizen activities, programs and methods related to quality and continuous improvement?
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Visio products?
- Process oriented, analytical, with strong problem-solving skills?
- Able to organize, define priorities and complete several tasks over time?
- Strong communicator, with ability to work with people at multiple levels?
- Able to plan, organise and prioritise your tasks, with minimum supervision?
- Fluent in English language?
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers?
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening.