In our management team we are looking for a
Statement of the Role:
- The Quality Manager serves as the team leader of the plant Quality organization;
- The Quality Manager finds, implements, and maximizes the utilization of people, processes, systems, software, and techniques for relentless, continuous, measureable improvement in every area of the organization;
- The Quality Manager has direct responsibility for supplier quality, quality engineering, customer quality, failure analysis, corrective and preventive actions, testing and measuring area, 5S, and other continuous improvement programs, compliance with customer specifications, compliance with industrial standards, certifications, and regulations, as well as receiving and outgoing inspection and audit.
- Leads plant Quality organization
- Drives continuous improvement in customer satisfaction and cost of quality
- Responsible for staffing and budgeting of quality department
- Responsible for ensuring quality from suppliers
- Responsible for ensuring quality to customers
- Responsible for continuous improvement in process quality
- Responsible for compliance to customer specifications
- Responsible for compliance and certification to automotive industrial standard (IATF16949)
- Drives periodical quality reviews;
Skills & Qualifications:
Competitive salary package;
Annual bonus based on performance;
Pleasant work environment within a young team in a continuous growth company.
Company description :
TB&C Outsert is a manufacturer of hybrid (metal and engineering plastiomponents and modules for international automotive, medical and industrial clients. The head office and development center of the company is in Germany. Production units are located in Germany, Mexico, Romania and
Our mission is to remain in our market-leading position in development and production of hybrid (plastic and metal) components and actively assist our customers through the complete chain of development up to mass production. This is supported by partnerships with clients’ Research & Development centers, an active patent strategy of TB&C Outsert Center and continuous training of our employees.
The plant from Romania - Arad is at his 4th year of activity and is looking for dynamic peoples to complete his team to sustain the grow of the plant activity.