Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
București, Cluj-Napoca, Craiova, Arad
With sales of €32. 7 billion in 2012, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 177k employees in 46 countries. The Powertrain Division integrates innovative and efficient system solutions for vehicle powertrains. The comprehensive range of products includes gasoline and diesel injection systems, engine management, transmission control, including sensors and actuators, as well as fuel-supply systems and components and systems for hybrid and electric drives.
Quality Manager in Project for P TR TSR
For our Engineering Location Timisoara we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Powertrain / Transmission Development department.
The Powertrain Division integrates innovative, efficient drive systems in vehicles. Our goal is to continuously increase performance and drive comfort, while simultaneously reducing fuel consumption and emissions. We do this by advancing the development of ultra-modern petrol and diesel fuel injection systems, engine management and transmission control systems and hybrid drive components and systems a little more each day. With a workforce ofand a turnover of over 5 billion eurur trailblazing ideas have already set new standards – and are all set to drive the future too.
As a Quality Manager in Projects you will be a member of the project core team and you will have to support the team as an expert and empowered partner for quality relevant topics and for the assurance of the lessons learned. You must ensure that the necessary quality and safety measures for the project are identified and noted with respect to all requirements. In case of deviations (. timeline, features, risks) you have the task to make sure that appropriate corrective actions are taken. The core task for the QMP is to establish and maintain the project quality plan and ensure that the team adheres to the plan throughout the life of the project.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University degree in Computer Science, Electronics or Mechanics
- Development and / or Manufacturing processes knowledge (. FMEA, Control Plan, Design verification & validation, PPAP, APQP)
- International automotive standards knowledge (. ISO TSISFunctional Safety, SPICE)
- Experience with quality related tools and methods (. Problem Solving, Basic Tools of Quality, Reviews, Moderation, Audits)
- Customer specific requirements (including Standards and Norms)
- Good English language skills
What we offer
- Competitive salaries
- Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology
- Working in a young and dynamic team
- International working environment
- Project based international traveling opportunity
- Private Health and dental insurance
- Sport facilities
- Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents