Quality Management System Responsible (f/m)
Entry (0-2 ani)
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.
- Implementation of BBM project in Blaj (correlate Blaj Quality System with BBM requirements) – Bosch Bussines mobility solutions automotive
- Management Quality system (updated in accordance with IATF requirements, internal Bosch requirements and customer requirements)
- Train associates regarding company Quality System
- Coordinates the integration of central and divisional directives into Blaj Plant level Quality Management System
- Coordinates the integration of the IATF standard requirements in the Quality Management System at Blaj Plant level.
- Coordinates the integration of customer requirements in the Quality Management System at BljP level.
- Performs training related to the Quality Management System and Document Control
- Information on updating the directives
- Quality System Management
- Coordinates internal and external system audits
- Degree in technical study such as mechanical/electrical engineer, material science,
- Preferably experience as quality engineer, in automotive area would be an advantage
- IATF standard knowledge
- English medium level, german would represent an advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office Tools, Outlook
- Good communication skills
- Self-dependent, structured, analytic and assertive
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and teambuilding
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)