Quality Engineer in Project (QMP) - CVAM (TSR)
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
With sales of €39. 2 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8. 4 billion in, roughly 40k employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7. 1 billion in, roughly, 4k employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8. 2 billion in, roughly, 5kemployees) achieved sales of approximately €23. 7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Quality Engineer in Project (QMP)- CV&AM TSR
The Quality Team supports the project development teams concerning the fulfillment of the process and promotes the importance of quality.
If you join us, you will witness and contribute to the step-by-step creation of commercial vehicle electronic components (instrument clusters, tachometers, control systems) before their launch on the market.
As a Quality Engineer in Project your main responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure process conformance and quality of deliverables according to defined guidelines;
- Participate in project documentation reviews;
- Collect and analyze specific key performance indicators;
- Collaborate with Project Manager and Production responsible in order to ensure the best project approach;
- Ensure availability of PPAP deliverables
- Report quality issues to the involved parties;
- Perform, prepare and participate to internal assessments/audits;
- Plan and track corrective and preventive actions.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics);
- Understanding of embedded systems,
- Basic knowledge of Embedded Systems;
- Knowledge of ISO/TS-16949/CMMI/PPAP/VDA standards and manufacturing technologies is considered an advantage
- MS Office Applications(Word, Excel, Power Point, Access);
- Fluent English.
- You are a person with initiative;
- You enjoy working in a young and dynamic team;
- You are open minded, intuitive and fast learning;
- You are creative and willing to put your creativity to work;
- You enjoy cooperating across borders and cultures;
- You are an organized person;
- You are focused on quality.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.