Quality Engineer in Production (Brasov)
Middle (2-5 ani)
- Support in the creation of quality plan documents, pro-active input into product and process design (according to Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP);
- Component introduction process and release: contributing quality aspects of the manufacturing approval (. Control Plan, sample plan, test definition);
- Development of Control Plan: work together with project team (QMP) on D/P FMEA and prototype/sample Control Plan;
- Before SOP: is part of the process audit team (standard VDA , under the lead of QMP);
- Receive from QMP the APQP (FMEAs, Control Plan, Control Instructions, master sample etc);
- Ensure that all items of the APQP are maintained up to date and used on the production lines;
- Authority to block the parts from production area and stop the production line in case of nonconformity founded;
- Monitor the quarantine area and follow-up the parts flow;
- Ensures that the Test Plan is executed and conclusions are drawn and transmitted to relevant recipients. Acts as overall coordinator of the Test Plan;
- Coordinate the PPAP team for serial life changes, submit PPAP and get Customer Approval;
- Contribute to and submit PPAP package to the customer, including internal approval (signing of all stakeholders of the project) or escalation process if the case;
- Ensure that parts are only delivered with customer approval.
- Advanced product knowledge;
- Expert in using quality methods;
- Advanced knowledge of (ISO, ISO TS, VDA);
- Advanced problem solving skills;
- PPAP, FMEA, SPC and MSA knowledge;
- Advanced English skills;
- University degree (. Mechanics, Electronics) or relevant professional experience;
- At least 3 years production quality relevant experience.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.