Quality Engineer Functional
Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Finastra: Who are we?
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
Why work for Finastra?
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of ourpeople is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth and value.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Design and implement test strategy for each QA deliverable, based on business requirements, individual input and cooperation with Development, Customer Support and Product Management teams
- Report software issues, work closely with the development team to fix them and validate provided solutions
- Contribute to all software testing types like functional, regression, automation, performance, documentation
- Provide feedback on the quality of the project/product through meetings, testing progress reports and communication with the project team/ stakeholders
- Support from a quality assurance perspective the client’s software usage in production
- Act as a software quality advocate throughout development, testing, delivery and implementation phases of software development lifecycle
- Bachelor or master degree in Finance, Capital Markets
- 2-3 years' relevant experience on Capital Markets/ Software testing / Business Analyst with good understanding about software testing, technical skills or interest in IT (like messaging, database, user interface technologies)
- Possess analytical thinking, be detail oriented and well-organized
- Be able to communicate effectively with persons holding different roles
- Basic understanding about software testing, technical skills or interest in IT (like messaging, database, user interface technologies)
- Basic/medium financial knowledge related to banking and/ or capital markets concepts
- Good written and spoken English
At Finastra the future of finance is open. For more information please view our website: