Quality engineer for production
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
CIE MATRICON is hiring a customer and results oriented, creative, energic and positive mindset candidate to fill the position of Quality engineer with main responsabilities in representing the customer and ensuring the requested quality level of their products starting with design phase of the product until the delivery and post delivery phase.
Specific job responsabilities are:
- Key contact with customer in terms of quality during preproduction and serial production
- Participation to APQP programms managed by the Project leader by documenting the Control Plan, Control Instructions, Inspection Report of the initial sample, definition of the necessary control devices, analysis of the measurement systems (R&R), prepares the preliminary process capability report and documents the PPAP report to submit to the customer;
- Maintains and analyzes the quality features of the products in his/her responsability
- Elaboration of work-control instructions
- Follow-up of the compliance with customer requirements
- Finding solutions for quality improvement
- Identification of process and productivity improvement possibilities
- Active participation in internal and external audits
- Training of the direct productive staff
- Management of customers and suppliers claims (8D reports & meetings, Ishikawa, 5 Why analysis)
- Continuous improvement of the projects quality indicators (internal & external PPM, scrap rate, non quality costs, claims)
- University education in engineering (TCM/ IEI/ Mechanics/ Metalurgy / Automation)
- Advanced technical, mechanical, metalurgical knowledge, technical drawing and interpretation, advanced PC skills
- Knowledge of automotive specific tools (APQP, PPAP, Control Plan, FMEA, Flowchart, Layout, 8D, 5 Why, Ishikawa, SPC, MSA, Action plans for continuous improvement)
- Advanced English knowledge is a must. Good German or French knowledge is a plus. Spanish and Hungarian knowledge is appreciated.
- At least 1 year experience on a similar position or in automotive production environment is a plus
- Very good communication skills and team spirit
- Capacity to take decisions is a must
- Positive thinking is also a must and orientation for result as well
- Feeling good in quality environment and ability to handle fast in quite stressfull situations is required.
Are favored candidates with:
- Knowledge of HPDC (High pressure die casting)/ Machining technology
- Experience in a serial/ mass production environment, especially automotive
- Masters degree in Quality Assurance or Quality Management
- Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP systems;
- Knowledge of IATF, VDA , ISO 19011
- Knowledge of internal and external audits process and requirements
- Knowledge of automotive OEM’s specific requirements such as Renault, VW, Ford, GM
- Induction training and on the job training
- Meal ticket and paid transport costs
- Competitive salary package based on professional results
- Immediate integration
- Other bonuses and benefits
Please submit your CV in english.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.