Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Manages the quality standards within his area of responsibility;
- Organizes and coordinates the subordinated quality agents‘ activities, to ensure the smooth running of the processes;
- Checks the implementation of the corrective and preventive measures;
- Participates in analyzing the customers‘ complaints, filling the 8D charts;
- Analyzes the line breakdowns resulting from the process, and issues the resulted information to the work group for solving any occurred issue;
- Ensures the production process audits, following the established planning;
- Participates in the internal analysis, carried out in his area of responsibility (PDCA FTA, QRQC);
- Updates customers‘ statistics;
- Plans and organizes the QK audit;
- Plans and follows-up job audits;
- Participates, together with the team, in developing and reviewing the control plans and AMDECs;
- Identifies and updates the inspection criteria;
- Manages the measurement and control devices (calibration and validation within) in his area of responsibility;
- Prepares, manages and completes audits.
- Technical bachelor degree;
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the automotive industry on a similar position;
- English and / or French – advanced level;
- Team spirit;
- Ability to adapt to new situations;
- Communication skills- flexibility, dynamism, ability to adapt to the company requirements.