Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest job nu mai este activ.
For one of our clients, a multinational industry leader, specialised in automotive production, we are looking for a Quality Engineer.
- Coordinating and supervising all quality control processes, so that the production activity compliance is ensured;
- Managing and analysing the scrap;
- Making the reports analysis on different quality indicators: customer complaints, scrap, returned parts;
- Supporting the production department for maintaining the quality system;
- Ensuring documentation according to the quality procedures in the plant.
- Technical university diploma;
- Previous experience in industrial environment for minimum 1 year or a similar job in the Quality department;
- Good knowledge of English and / or Spanish (German is a plus);
- Good knowledge on Quality systems ISO/TS 16949;
- Knowledge of MSA, FMEA process and internal auditor;
- Problem solving methodology 5WHY’S/ ISHIKAWA;
- Courses and certifications in quality is an advantage;
- Computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word.