Adresa/ adresele jobului
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Ensures, in collaboration with internal team, compliance with quality commitments made to the client under the objectives of the group, depending on the area/perimeter he is in charge :
- compliance with quality commitments in deliveries of parts (starting from the manufacture of EI, the confirmation of product / process and during the mass production)=> production perimeter
- Assures quality in the production, through the promotion and use of appropriate tools and methods, leading to the management of processes (audits, MSP approach, problem solving etc.)
- He/she is the pilot of process confirmation and its continuation (audits of processes, post, product) throughout the mass production in reference to Control Plan
- Ensures the efficient handling of internal and external incidents, the status until their completion, alerting his superiors and Quality Management in the event of a serious problem at the Customer
- Develops group quality culture among our suppliers and in the site production activity and inspires, even requires the use of quality tools and methods to improve performance or reduce risk
- Follows the action plans for the quality required to the suppliers or internaly and ensure their effectiveness.
At the request of the purchasing function, he can participat in the performance review of suppliers
- Technical University degree,
- Knowledge of quality management and tools (ISO TSQS 9000, etc.)
- Very good english or french communication skills
- interest in the field of quality, education and certifications in this field are an advantage
Direct producer for car manufacturers, MGI COUTIER Group develops and delivers a globally recognized know-how in two areas of expertise: the transfer of fluids and mechanisms.
Worldwide present, our team offers all the dynamism, ambition and rigor to provide quality, innovative and reliable technical solutions.
Our site in Timisoara is specialized in the manufacture of molded parts, shaping and assembling fuel tubes. Currently in full development (new projects, new clients) and a solid financial structure, we are looking for people ready to respond to this challenge in order to enlarge our team and continue to satisfy our customers pledged to our present and future success.