Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
We are searching for a Quality Supervisor for an important multinational manufacturing company located in Timis county.
- Coordinates quality control programs and activities to comply with the existing quality system and the company’s procedures;
- Directly supervises Quality Control team (quality control foremen and inspectors);
- Responsible for recording, monitoring and reporting the Quality KPI's;
- Initiates and proposes solving solutions for run root cause analysis problems;
- Coordinates metrology activities, issues equipment and standard checking plan;
- Responsible for the acquisition of quality equipment, calibration and general services schedule;
- Maintains strong collaboration with production department to improve daily work processes;
- Proposes and implements updates for all quality related documents used in production flow activities.
- University degree
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in quality field within a production environment
- Previous experience in automotive quality field is an advantage
- Good knowledge of quality tools
- Leadership skills
- Good command of English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player.
If you are interested, apply here! Only selected candidates will be contacted. Our recruitment team will ensure that your application is dealt with efficiency and confidentiality and will remain secure all the time.