- Analyze and determine causes of 0Km and warranty functional complains;
- Manage and perform annual finish goods tests;
- Validate new testers software and firmware software before implementation;
- Issue and validate testers specifications for new projects.
- Technical University degree - preferably automation;
- Preferably 2 years experience in similar position;
- Basic knowledge of PCBA test and inspection process;
- Basic working experience in Test Engineering;
- Basic Working experience with ICT, Functional test equipment and tools;
- Very organized and self directed person;
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good computer skills using e-mail, Excel and Word processing skills;
- Ability to be creative and to think "out of the box";
- Ability to be a good team player;
- Ability to multitask and be able to have strong time management skills.