- Write comprehensive test cases for the new functionalities;
- Perform manual testing for agreed test cases;
- Create end-to-end automation scripts for agreed test cases;
- Update automated testing scripts (when needed);
- Estimate duration of testing phase;
- Provides 3rd line support for production incidents (when needed).
What you bring to the team:
- Experience in a similar role: 2 years minimum;
- 2+ years’ experience with automated testing tools and frameworks (including in-house testing frameworks); Selenium – preferred
- Experience with manual testing;
- Experience with:
- dependency injection frameworks; Spring – preferred;
- web applications;
- logs investigations;
- Knowledge of OOP;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Basic Java knowledge;
- Very good communication skills and a great team player, highly motivated, self-driven and interested in Quality Assurance.
Nice to have:
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies.