ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems.
Its top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
- Analyze and evaluate the current quality system
- Write and review internal company quality procedures
- Review the projects’ KPIs
- Participate company’s kick off meetings for new projects to be lunched and follow up meetings for on going projects.
- Reviews projects’ activities by performing quality internal audit to assess their compliance with the ALTEN framework.
- Analyzes projects’ issues, conducts root causes analysis and makes sure all processes meet ALTEN standards
- Keeps top managers informed regarding any quality control problem and ensures proper follow up.
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
- Conducts continuous improvement processes, methods and support tools and produces relevant action plans
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in English, French would be an advantage
- Relevant work experience on a similar position
- Project Management knowledge
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015) could be an advantage
- Client and delivery oriented attitude, analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Critical and analytical thinking: analysis and synthesis capacity
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop a career within a stable global company
- Friendly and challenging work environment
- Motivating salary
- Meal tickets
- Health and Wellness