Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
QA Software Engineer
We are looking to expand our team with a new QA (quality assurance) software engineer in Timișoara.
Experience is NOT needed - all you need is the desire to be a fast learner and work with cutting edge technologies, in a field that is unique in the country. We work in an Agile collaborative environment and you will be a part of a larger team that includes C/C++/Java/Web developers and QA engineers.
Your responsibilities include:
- interacting with customers through a ticket-based system and offering assistance where needed
- performing testing of software products developed in-house
- participating in daily scrums/meetings to discuss future development strategy
- participating in meetings with our partners from abroad
- interacting with our partners from abroad through a dedicated collaborative environment
What we offer:
- flexible schedule, starting from 4 to 6 or 8 hours of work per day
- attractive salary and performance bonuses
- regular team-building events
What you can take advantage of:
- learning more about the embedded world from experienced (10+ years) professionals
- learning how to interact with, and use a collaborative environment (. JIRA) through the Agile development methodology
- learn to develop better skills at C/C++/Java programming and becoming, in time, a part of our dedicated development teams
When applying, please specify if you are interested in a 4, 6 or 8 hours per day schedule.