An established leader for Value Added Telecommunication Services, STREAMWIDE assists operators and service providers worldwide in shaping their services innovation. We offer solutions for IP mobile messaging, Call Completion, convergence management, virtual numbers and social telephony, convergent charging, conferencing, virtual contact center solutions, call control and routing. The company is headquartered in Paris (France), with subsidiaries in Romania, the US, Tunisia, China and with multiple sales offices.
We build complex software solutions, having a lot of challenges surrounding the high load nature of the Telecom business. We are actively involved in platform optimization and scalability of our products. Some of the technologies and services we use are Red Hat Linux, PHP, MySQL (with replication), Apache, Nginx, Redis, Memcached, APIs (both as a provider and a consumer, including REST, XML-RPC, JSON-RPC and SOAP). We use a proprietary C application layer for Telecom protocols such as SIP, RTP allowing to manage with PHP the bussiness logic of the solutions we offer to our customers. Our software is used by large Telecom operators from all over the world with millions of end-users.
- experience in testing mobile apps on iOS & Android OS;
- Web applications testing experience;
- test plan creation based on technical specs;
- browser logs interpretation & debugging skills;
- relevant QA experience in testing business related apps;
- automation testing knowledge and/or experience;
- mobile and web software testing;
- testing documentation creation and updates;
- reporting at the end of testing phase;
We offer :
- Competitive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical subscription;
- Bookster subscription