Quality Analyst with English
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
If you love the English language,
You surely have an advantage.
Come to our team and discover a role,
Where the communication is the main goal.
If you have a keen eye for detail,
And you manage to present data on a grand scale,
You are the perfect key to our team,
Being a quality analyst as it seems.
Also, it is good to know, there are some qualifications, nice to owe:
Quality Monitoring/Performance Evaluation
Provides analysis and recommendations/suggestions based on the results of audits/calibration
- Assists in implementing the quality initiatives for the department
Conducts meetings / huddles with appropriate stakeholders to discuss quality findings, observations, and action plans
Subject Matter Expert
- Provides support in documenting business processes and other continuous improvement projects
- Maintains the organization of QA files/references and performance reports
- Prepares accurate reports with trends, analysis and suggestions/ recommendations
- Might be dual role supporting Quality and Escalations for multiple SOWs depending on capacity availability
- Escalation role covers tracking and analytics reporting/RCA
In terms of benefits you must know,
We thought a lot about your growth:
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- Friendly work environment, being surrounded by professional colleagues;
- Opportunity to practice English with native speakers;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc.;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
- Attractive and thorough benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription.
- Please rate your English skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1=Basic; 2= Conversational; 3= Fluent.
- What are your salary expectations for this position?
- Do you have availability to work in shifts? (10:00 - 23:00 ; 16:00 - 5:00)