Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems.
Its top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
- Analyze and evaluate the actual quality system
- Write and review quality procedures
- Review/update the KPIs
- Review customer requirements and make sure they are met
- Propose changes and find new ways to improve the process
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
- Technical University Degree
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge in electric / electronic fabrication process
- Basic knowledge in purchasing/logistics
- Client oriented attitude, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop a career within a stable global company
- Friendly and challenging work environment
- Motivating salary
- Meal tickets
- Health and Wellness