Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
The QC Department of Ubisoft is currently looking for a QC Data Analyst to join the QC TeamThe QC Data Analyst transforms data generated by the QC teams into actionable insights. This will be achieved through analysis and research and will be based on data assembled from multiple data sources. The QC Data Analyst's responsibilities include building metrics and reporting capabilities, interacting with different QC and non QC stakeholders to understand their needs in terms of data analytics, find knowledge from the available data and identify processes inefficiencies.
- Work alongside managers within the QC department to understand the specificities of the day to day activity and to define the actions of the QC data analytics strategy, based on the QC standards
- Develop and implement new metrics, to measure the evolution of the actions from the QC strategy to monitor the performance within the QC Department (quantitative and qualitative), at the team and individual levels
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns revealed by the followed metrics
- Analyze the causality relation between the activity of the team (day to day work, general processes, team size, split of test cases and game areas) and the team efficiency Understand the reasons that lead to the metrics values and their periodical changes, the goal being to identify the processes inefficiencies
- Convey the results of these analyses to the relevant QC stakeholders, via different reporting tools
- Work with the QC automation engineers to develop metrics that will quantify the efficiency of the automation frameworks on the projects they are used for
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical tools for analyzing datasets.
- 2 years in a data analyst role
- Experience working with high volumes of data
- Technical expertise regarding data models and data mining
Nice to have:
- Data Analyst certification
- Microstrategy or Tableau, Python or R knowledge
- Experience in the video game industry
The ideal candidate:
- Is organized and process oriented
- Has excellent analytical skills and is accountable for his/her actions
- Is collaborative, with excellent communication skills and a strong capacity to communicate ideas and solutions to non-technical people
- Has great presentation skills
- Is detailed oriented with high standards for quality and accuracy
- Is eager to learn, adaptable and autonomous
Benefits that you can enjoy:
We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of training and development programs you can attend.
We appreciate those who give their best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
Since we value health, you will have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Design or Management and also games and consoles that can be borrowed at any time.
According to your seniority, you will benefit from extra vacation days, health and life insurance, private pension and international mobility.
If you are into sports, we’ve got a great gym right into our studio and you can also borrow an Ubisoft bike during lunch time or in the weekends.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working.