Atypical Games (formerly known as Revo Solutions), long-term partner of several of the world’s leading publishing companies for insuring top-quality for games and also one of the most successful Romanian indie game developer is now on the lookout for video game testers in Bucharest. If you want to be part of a young and dynamic team and to be in the midst of the development process for modern and exciting games, this is the right job for you! Students and people with no working experience, willing to learn in a friendly environment, are always welcomed to apply – we are of course happy to welcome seasoned veterans as well, your skills will not go unnoticed!
Our work schedule is Monday to Friday to17:00 (this includes 1 hour for lunch break). This is a full time job, but we also offer the chance of seasonal hiring (. June-October, during the summer holidays) - however, there's no possibility of part time/night shift employment. The position is open for our studio in Bucharest (Vasile Milea Boulevard, nr. 2F, sector 6), please do not apply unless you are able to work full-time in Bucharest.
There will be a one month fully paid trial period at the beginning of the contract, with the possibility of making it permanent after this period, depending on the employee's performance during the first month.
Computers, video game consoles and mobile devices will be the main tools of your trade – you will use new technologies and be connected to the newest trends in the games industry. You’ll know that this job is what you’ve been looking for if you have a passion for gaming, and you are interested in the games industry and the newest technologies and trends, plus you want to be working side-by-side with an experienced and resourceful development team. Being passionate, smart, invested, hard-working and a team player are the main ingredients for success in this position.
The job consists in playing the games and performing various test scenarios, while looking for bugs and reporting them in a concise manner (emphasizing all the steps needed to reproduce the bugs). Being methodical, organized and patient will greatly help you, as well as having a good sense of responsibility and a lot of imagination.
- Having some gaming experience and knowledge on game styles, game culture, etc.
- Student or graduate
- Team player
- Task oriented & punctual
- Good communication skills
- Good English skills (oral and written)
- Medium knowledge of Windows OS & MS Office
- Methodical, organized and patient
Offer (compensation and bonuses):
- Detailed training processes
- Monthly salary to be discussed at the end of the interview, depending on the candidate's experience and performance
- Meal tickets
- Financial bonuses awarded at the end of the tested projects
- Working in a friendly, young and dynamic environment, that offers the chance of professional growth, both on the QA and development side
- Testing fresh new games before anyone else gets the chance to see them