QA Testing Analyst- ETL Tester
Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The CDO Data Sourcing department was created by bringing together the data sourcing teams across Corporate technology (Finance Data Hub / Stride (FIM/FCL/CRES), Treasury, Compliance, dbPalace, SAP dbFeeds, Credit Risk) with the role of providing a unified approach to data acquisition and to ensure Data Quality issues.
We are vital to Deutsche Banks success because data is a central part of the banks decisions and future and we continuously support the banks activity by achieving higher and higher standards imposed by major financial regulator from around the world. In achieving our goals we use technologies like Java 8, Oracle PL/SQL, AngularJS, Bootstrap and Spring.
For daily work we are organized in Scrum Teams, we use Jira/Confluence for tracking our progress and Stash/TeamCity/Sonar as our continuous integration and data quality monitoring solutions.
- Ensures that testing activities are being conducted in accordance to the testing strategy and plan
- Ensures the proper manual and automated test cases/scripts/test infrastructures are in place
- Ensure adherence to testing best practices as well as adherence to internal testing standards
- Providing input to the project plan/release plan, defect/change management processes, systems integration, testing tools and processes
- Working with both in-house and vendor testing teams by ensuring clear alignment with the domain based development teams
- Identifying areas of weakness to existing procedures, continually implement new procedures, and assess risk of impact from changes to projects
- Collaborating and coordinating test activities with vendor, IT, and business users across countries and time zone
- Assisting IT application team in achieving quality product by identifying defects and deficiencies early and providing feedback for continuously improving the development and testing processes
- Overall 3+ years’ experience with proven QA & Testing skills
- ETL testing experience
- Experience in database testing with good SQL skills
- Experience with complex test data design and data analysis
- UNIX (Linux) knowledge with basic Shell Scripting skills
- Strong experience in software development processes, models, lifecycles and methodologies, with particular emphasis on Agile methodology
- Excellent skills in Test planning, designing, and test strategy/case/script creation and execution;
- Experience with integration & regressions testing and coordination with supporting systems;
- Experience with application development and multi-platform architectures
- Knowledge of white/black box level testing, system and performance testing of applications using industry standard practices and tools
- Experience of test management tools (HP Application Lifecycle Management) and defect/task management (JIRA)
Nice to have:
- Data Warehouse testing experience
- QA Automation experience, preferably with Java, FitNesse or HP UFT
- API and Web service testing
- Experience in non-functional testing: Performance, Stress, Load testing, Security, Reliability
- ISTQB Certification in Software Testing (Foundation Level) desirable
Acest job nu mai este activ.