Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
FUN labs is seeking talented passionate creative and hard working individuals with an active interest in the video games industry to fill the role of QA Tester.
Company Info. FUN labs has been extremely active in the game development industry since 1999, having released numerous titles for PC, Sony PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable and PlayStation 3, Playstation 4, Microsoft XBOX, Xbox 360 and XBOX One, Nintendo GameCube, Wii and Wii U. Business partners include Activision, Telltale, Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo. FUN labs has developed more than 40 published projects so far, approximately three projects each year, many of them being cross-platform. Currently the company has approximately 40 employees.
Job Title: QA Test Specialist/Analyst (Mid level to Advanced)
Reports to: Project Manager/Technical Director
Division/Department: Production Basic Function: Responsible for ensuring the project meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
Principal Working Relationships: Works with the development team to ensure that the quality standard of the project is met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform manual/automated testing using internal methodology and international standards
- Creating, maintaining and improving test scenarios and test cases
- Continuos involvement in the game development process from start to end
- Reporting bugs by using the testing and quality control tools
- Validate/Reproduce bugs reported by the client
- Perform regression testing
- Assist, provide guidance and share expertize with other team members on projects
- Informs Project Manager and Technical Director on task progress both verbally and by updating the task status on the internal task tracking software (as soon as the status changes)
- Testing the basics functions on how the application works and to approve of build stability
- Performing functional, automated and detailed testing of the application
- Verification of bug fixes and performing regression testing
- Reporting on the testing status and results as outlined by the agreed methodologies
Required Qualifications and Abilities:
- Min 2 years of experience in testing on various platforms (manual, performance and automated testing)
- A passion for games (knowledge of different game genres, consoles and platforms)
- Knowledge of test design techniques and ability to implement them practically
- Experience with creating different kinds of test documentation and usage of testing tools and tracking systems
- Ability to extract user scenarios and test cases from stories and specifications
- Ability and patience to perform detailed testing
- Keen eye for details
- A good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Proactive attitude and good communication skills
- Working knowledge of Windows operating system and related hardware
- Willingness to learn new technologies
Appreciated skills and experience:
- Experience with JIRA bug tracking is a plus
- Experience with test automation frameworks is a plus
- Experience working in Agile/Waterfull frameworks
- Working knowledge on most popular console platforms and related hardware is an advantage
- Degree is Computer science is an advantage
- ISTQB certificate is considered a plus
Salary is negotiated after the job interview