QA Test Lead (Nightshift)
Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Are you a stubborn person who`s not afraid of searching for a needle in a stack of hay?
Bugs are your first love?
You are a Leader for your team?
Are you an ardent learner who`s always looking to improve?
Can you play nice with both human and devices? Then Amber is your place!
You’ll have the opportunity to work on various platforms, from Android to iOS and Windows or Facebook and on high profile games of top partners. You will enjoy here a fresh and dynamic team where your ideas will be equally valued as your testing expertise.
- Provides task breakdown, planning, dependencies and time estimates for team's assignments.
- Interfaces with the domain experts (. development and production teams).
- Responsible for self and the staff members in the team based on request (people management, task management).
- Responsible for initiating communication between teams (local and external).
- Is responsible for the effective use of test hours on his area of influence (this includes adding or removing tasks on high risk issues).
- Validates issues under his area of influence and ensures quality standards are met.
- Understands the purpose of test automation. Provides insight on what processes can be automated to ensure a basic level of efficiency.
- Mentors individual contributors within project team; ensures all have professional development plans.
Experience & Qualifications
- Previous exposure to Quality Assurance Processes and Methodologies.
- 1 – 2 years of proven experience in leading a QA team in various phases of its development, from pre-alpha to live deployments.
- Demonstrated understanding and proven aptitude in people management, communication and customer driven focus.
- Demonstrated understanding and proven aptitude in workload management, problem solving, research and analysis and project planning and execution.
- Highly self-driven and a proactive leader.
- A passion for delivering high quality games.
- An overall passion for mentoring his team members and growing them professionally.
- Ability to learn, plan and be organized.
- Open and honest approach to challenges.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Very good communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Understanding of business needs and pressures in relation to testing operations.
- Provide a positive role model, in terms of both work performance and attitude.
- Creative solving of technical problems.
Nice to have
- Experience with test automation methodologies.
- Previous experience with mobile and web platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, Facebook).
- Previous experience with testing freemium games as well as the ability to analyse monetization systems.
What We Offer
- Attractive salary package, including meal tickets, bonuses according to your performance.
- Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer Medical subscription, everyday Fresh Fruits, relaxation areas with all sorts of activities.
- We encourage learning and professional development and we facilitate the access for our employees to the most relevant information through Bookster.
~ Let`s meet! ~