QA Test Automation Engineer
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Anunt ce permite munca la distanta
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
You will be working in Bucharest for the IT company supporting Abu Dhabi’s leisure and entertainment hub that delivers unique, world-class entertainment experiences in Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the world’s first Ferrari-branded theme park; Yas Waterworld; Warner Bros. WorldTM and Yas Marina F1 circuit.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
As a QA engineer your responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (. defect injection rate, defect seepage rate, defect reopen rate etc.)
- Good understanding of the process of test automation & test approach
- Hands on experience of working with Selenium.
- Ability to integrate test suites into the test management system and custom test harnesses
- Well-versed with the activities in defect management process, can define/enhance the defect documentation
- Able to maintain and report test coverage matrix
- Able to identify device coverage for the application in question.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and apply testing processes to determine product quality
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing before a release to ensure the stability of the release
- A learning environment & mentorship company culture
- Recognition for pursuing professional certifications
- Competitive payment and perks
- Remote working at least 5 days/month
- An open and supportive environment