Access is one of most successful and fastest growing software groups in the UK. On-going commitment to excellence, customers and employees has also placed the company among the UK’s top employers in The Sunday Times’ 100 ‘Best Companies to Work For’ for a number of years.
Over the last 5 years, we have gone from 380 employees to now currently over, through both organic growth and acquisition. Access have a 2022 vision to be one of the top 10 UK Software companies which will create huge opportunity for employees and see us gain even more market share. We now have overcustomers using our software and services, which include SaaS, ERP, finance, HR, Payroll, CRM, warehousing, business intelligence, professional services automation, Health and Social Care, Not for Profit, hospitality and manufacturing.
Access purchased a middle size IT company in Timisoara & Arad – Intelligent Software Systems in 2018. We divided the company in division such as : Development, Cloud Transformation Services, Recruitment and HR. Intelligent Software systems is on the IT market since 2007 and is proud to have top quality employees.
· Advise, coach and collaborate with team stakeholders on the QA approach the wider team should take, to deliver quality deliverables.
· Follow the agreed QA process and approach for both manual and automated testing, in order to align with the test & business strategy.
· Design and execute manual testing to a high standard, taking an approach suitable to an agile, fast-paced environment, according to the product teams’ definitions of done.
· Execute static reviews/requirements reviews in line with the department’s QA approach.
· Follow a risk-based approach, make risk-based recommendations and identify, assess and escalate quality risks.
· Where appropriate, write, develop and maintain automated Test Scripts within the Automation Framework to ensure maximum coverage, quality and scalability across products.
· Contribute to developing test processes and improvements.
· Report to the QA Lead on progress and areas of risk.
· Work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
Skills and Abilities
· Strong experience of working in a fast-paced, Agile environment.
· Strong experience of working with SaaS or Web-based products.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Good understanding of Risk and how to identify and assess it, including Risk-based Testing
· Solid testing experience and good understanding of test approaches and techniques, including specific approaches for SaaS products.
· Pragmatic, positive, competitive, assertive, commercially aware and driven to continuous learning/improvement.
· Experience of assisting in the development of test processes and improvements
* Willingness to occasionally work out of hours to deliver software releases
* Undertake any other ad-hoc duties
· Experience of E2E UI web automation using native Selenium WebDriver
· ISTQB/ISEB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
· Experience with testing and automation at API layer
· Solid understanding of how to structure automation to achieve robust, efficient and scalable test packs, including the automation infrastructure required (page object model design pattern).
· Experience of creating automation packs from the bottom up
* T-SQL - experience of writing basic queries
· Experience of Data driven testing
· Experience of using JIRA
· Non-functional testing (performance/load/volume preferably)
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to make you successful. We will help you carve out your career path. You will enjoy lots of training both in the UK and in Romania to accelerate your career.
In addition to a competitive salary and the opportunity to grow, you will enjoy a fun environment on top of our standard benefits.
Become part of our amazing Access family!