Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Calea Moșilor, București
You intuitively understand developers, sys admins and CEOs and help them overcome any infrastructure or bureaucracy bottleneck. You’re tech savvy, resourceful and a great team player. You have great communication and leadership skills.
We’re a Licensed Binary Options company within the online Forex options industry. With multidisciplinary teams spread across the globe, we support every second hundreds of clients making financial transactions through our web and iPhone based apps.
Must have skills:
• English proficiency both spoken and written;
• 1+ Years professional experience in QA
• Knowledge in testing methodology
• Experience with bug reporting tools (Jira)
• Knowledge of iterative and incremental software delivery
• Very good logical and analytic thinking
• Understanding of basic algorithms
• Experience with database technology such as MySQL is a plus
• Experience with test automation tools - Selenium is a plus
• Comfortable learning/working with different operating systems (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, iOS, Android)
• Mobile testing experience is a plus
• Understading of operating systems functionality (threads, processes etc.)
• Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills in English
• Experiences in Quality Management Software and Process;
• Experience with Selenium/functional testing;
• Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software solutions being tested;
• Knowledge and understanding of software development and QA lifecycle is a plus;
• Technical oriented skills and approach;
• You are highly motivated and creative individual;
• You have a high quality approach;
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to resolve complex problems with minimum confusion, frustration, and inconveniences for all parties concerned.
• You manage and motivate a team of 2 Junior testers to achieve the expected results
• Ensure appropriate scheduling of software quality resources and personnel.
• Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software features to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably under both normal and abnormal conditions.
• Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
• Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
Why work with us:
We’re growing so you’ll be part of an engaging and dynamic environment. We care about your learning so you’ll have access to a learning platform, books and great peer to peer knowledge transfer.
Very competitive income, higher than the market level
Long term complex projects with many challenges
Wide variety of projects
Opportunity to grow within the company
Global Development Team
Very friendly and motivational environment