QA Team Leader - Mac Endpoint Projects
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We are seeking dedicated specialists, determined to build a successful career in Software Quality Assurance. In Bitdefender, QA Analysts are valued professionals performing critical functions in the software development lifecycle and have decisive contribution on product success.
As a QA Lead:
- You will be part of a cross functional team including QA Analysts
- You will coordinate the QA effort for product delivery:
- create test plans and test cases;
- perform tests against builds and test procedures;
- design and implement automated test suites;
- ensure the product fulfills all target requirements before each release;
- You will act as a mentor for the QA Analysts on specific technical areas.
- Proven experience with coordinating the QA effort in small, fast moving, agile teams;
- Good track record for delivering on time and according to requirements;
- Experience with multi operating systems environments;
- Good understanding of testing concepts, methodologies and processes;
- Scripting / programming knowledge;
- Experience in working with test case management toolug tracking tools ;
- Good analytical skills / problem solver;
- Enthusiastic team player;
- Good command of written/spoken English;
- Attention to details;
- Organized person;
Any of the following skills is a plus:
- Automated test tool experience;
- VMWare, Hyper-V, virtualization;
- Networking knowledge (SWITCHING, ROUTING, HTTP, DHCP, NAT, VPN).
If you take up our offer, you will:
- Competitive compensation & benefits package;
- Young, dynamic and multicultural work environment;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Career development programs.