QA Specialist Operational Compliance
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The role is accountable for ensuring, controlling and improving the quality of all infrastructure, application and service components in scope of the Group Data Centre organization during their entire lifecycle (design, assembly, operate & decommission) through the use of standard quality assurance and control methodologies and through the promotion of a quality mindset in the organization.
The role will review and approve all RFO conditions if correct, complete and consistent with operational requirements. In case of correctness and completeness provide approval for RFO declaration. The role has to review and approve output documents of the on-boarding and enablement process, if aligned with internal mission and strategy.
The Operational Compliance specialist will support the following areas:
- Service Acceptance as part of the GoLive process incl review of technical requirements and so called war gaming for Top Services. Liaise with Risk Management for GoLive relevant issues.
- Operational Lifecycle checks & audits
- Requirements and test management (including proprietary supporting tool and related development activities)
- Contribute and support on the Quality Governance Framework
- Contribute and manage Quality Improvement Initiatives
- Service Acceptance: Ensure that new and decommissioned GDC infrastructure, application and service components fulfill Operational Requirements / Service Acceptance Criteria through the implementation of quality gates in the build and decommissioning processes
- Operational Lifecycle checks & audits: Ensure that GDC infrastructure, application and service components are operated in accordance with Operational Requirements during their complete lifecycle through the periodical examination of components, processes and procedures
- Quality Governance Framework: Develop and maintain processes and procedures to implement Operational Requirements and other standards and best practices. Provide central platform for Services Acceptance Criteria and Operational Requirements and manage them through processes and procedures to have them periodically reviewed
- Quality Improvement Initiatives: Promote and support on improvement initiatives within the Group organization
-Excellent opportunities for learning and international exposure;
-Exciting new career in a dynamic, growing organization;
-Professional and friendly working environment;