This role is accountable for scripting, operating, maintaining & updating (add/change/delete) scripts for the internal Operational and Security Compliance tool landscape as well for the global BMC BladeLogic Enterprise Server Automation platform.
This role will drive the automation of procedures and processes to increase the quality and efficiency inside telecom organization.
In addition this role is accountable for operating & improving the complete backend of the internal applications using DevOPS approach.
Also, the role will be involved as SME into the overall tool strategy of the team. This role will need to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements for the tool implementation.
- Scripting, operating, maintaining & updating the internal tool platform.
- Maintain compliance scripts inside global BMC ESA BladeLogic platform
- Changes in the area of operational, architectural, security and compliance standards are continuously tested and adopted as new testing standards to support Group Technology with the more recent and efficient standards available.
- Provide consulting to internal and external stakeholders
- Lead in professional competence and give direction in developing the team’s expertise.
- Education: Academic level
- Fluent in English (C1 or B2)
- Strong practical Linux and UNIX administration skills OR alternative BladeLogic knowledge
- Very good scripting skills: Bash, Perl, ksh/bash-shell, optional powershell OR strong knowledge of BladeLogic Compliance module
- Good knowledge of UNIX scripting OR alternative BladeLogic knowledge on automation
- Experience in a multinational environment
- Reliable: resilient, takes personal responsibility
- Overall / in general: long-term DC experience
- Proven evidence of practical, day-by-day system administration
- ITILv3 Service management
- Ability to work in productive/high availability environments
- BMC ESA BladeLogic – practical experience
- Multipathing (multipath, mpathadm, lspath)
- Logical volume manager (Linux LVM, HP's VxVM, AIX LVM)
-Excellent opportunities for learning and international exposure;
-Exciting new career in a dynamic, growing organization;
-Professional and friendly working environment;